Monday, November 12, 2012

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a ___________!

I am slowly collecting every There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a _____________! book known to man.  They really are quite fun and silly :)  I saw a cute garbage pail "old lady on Pinterest as well as a shoe box old lady.  I decided to combine the two ideas and create an old lady for all the old lady props we use with the book.


You can make on by picking up a swing top garbage can - I purchased this one at Target for $10.  You will also need a large old lady head!  Don't worry ~ I have downloaded one for you HERE :)  Cut out the mouth area and ModPodge her to the can opening.  Next, find some props for each story, or print some of your own.  Scrappin' Doodles has great old lady clip art to go with most of the stories. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment