Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A New Tot Pack and a FREEBIE too!

I am really excited about my newest tot pack: The Three Little Pigs!  First, our daughter fell in love with Goldilocks.  Now, she is starting to memorize the Three Little Pigs.  I think the Little Golden Books version is the best one for toddlers and preschoolers.  Amazon has it for $3.99 and it is a buy 4-for-3 book!

So, without further delay here is the newest tot pack!  Just CLICK THE PICTURE TO CHECK IT OUT:


Since I am so excited I also made a FREEBIE to share with all of you!  This is an emergent reader book that I created based on the book Grumpy Bird by Jeremy Tankard.  This is an adorable picture book about one grumpy bird determined to stay grumpy.  However, he can't stay grumpy for long once he is surrounded by his friends :)


Look around my shop while you are there and check out my other freebies :)  I also have a ton of elementary grade level freebies at my TeachersPayTeachers Store HERE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment