Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alphabet Eggs!

I am really excited to share this project with you!  It is simple to create and can be used for the alphabet or numbers.  I created a SlideShare to show you all the pictures and ways that I created my eggs.  Basically, the idea is to put a letter on the top half of a plastic egg (like letter A) and a letter on the bottom half of the egg (for this example, letter C) and have the child tell you what comes in between those two letters: B.  When he or she opens the egg, there is a little chick with the letter B!  What other concepts can be practiced in this manner?


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Oopsey Daisy

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing on the Kids Co-Op linky this week!
    -PlayDrMom
    http://blog.playdrhutch.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog and I am sharing the love and awarding you the Liebster Award. Head over to my blog to find out what to do next! Keep up the great work!

    Barb
    meet me at the zoo...
    kinderzoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun activity for Easter!! And that chicken is perfect. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete